We’re Swooning Over Oreo & Cookie Dough-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please refer to our Disclosure Policy.
When it’s time for a snack, sometimes you want chocolate and sometimes you want a cookie. And sometimes, you want both! To which I say: yes.
A fun twist on homemade peanut butter cups, these tasty “cookie cups” are stuffed with Oreos and peanut butter (or cookie butter!) cookie dough. And if you think that tasty combo is the best part, here’s one more win: this entire recipe comes together in less than 10 minutes. So now you can have your craving, and satisfy it, stat!
Put a spin on your Oreos with these no-bake Oreo dessert recipes
Oreo & Cookie Dough-Stuffed Peanut Butter Cups Recipe
Can’t choose between peanut butter, cookie dough, and Oreos? Why not snack on all three at once? This chocolate-covered peanut butter cups recipe is stuffed with all the best cookie flavors.
Yield: 6 cups
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
• 1/4 cup peanut butter or cookie butter
• 3 Tablespoons butter
• 1 cup organic powdered sugar
• 1 Tablespoon vanilla
• 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate)
• 1 (12-ounce) bag dark chocolate chips
• 6 Oreos
Mix in some savings: Oreo coupons
1. Melt the cookie butter and butter together in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in powdered sugar, vanilla, and mini chocolate chips.
2. Melt dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, cooking in 30-second bursts and stirring between, until melted.
3. Line a 6-cup muffin tin with parchment paper liners. Spoon a small amount of melted chocolate into the bottom of each cup. Top with an Oreo, then place a scoop of cookie butter dough on top. Drizzle chocolate over the top until filling is completely covered.
4. Refrigerate until firm before serving.